Monday, September 5, 2011

The Real Price of Few Bucks

Sometimes, we can interpret lots of things from trivial things happen around us especially those dealing with people. In judging a person, we must exercise the saying “Don’t judge a book by its cover” so that misinterpretation can be avoided. Instead, I judge by observation. As we always learn from the moral values in school or from the old people that when we help people, we must not expect something in return. In my case, the something is money. I give you a helping hand because I consider you as a friend and try to help as far as I can. I do not expect earnings for helping you, but I absolutely do not expect lose when you are affordable. If you are far more in need and be in the worse condition than me, I will help you even I “rugi” or give you a treat, because of the friendship or trust. But I will not expect someone having the same condition with me or even better than me to hope to take advantage of me. I don’t expect much, but just the same or slightly fewer only. From the few bucks which is only chicken feed for me, I see lots of things and it also further prove my weakness. Wrong kindness sometimes.


Haha, Michael is still living in the ideal world. You think for people, will they do so? Haha, the price of few bucks, I know something better. Worth the price. I finally fathom the meaning of the real world and the real people, much better than yesterday. Still a long path to see more and learn more and share more.  Hehe. Sometimes I am really uncertain about how should I response to this. Haha, family is still the best.  ^0^.

No comments:

Post a Comment