Thursday, March 31, 2011

My weakness in “Resource Management”

Resource Management is the efficient and effective deployment for an organization's resources when they are needed. Such resources may include financial resources, inventory, human skills, production resources, or information technology (IT) (Wikipedia). In the world today, I would say resource management skill is the one which makes people become successful or achieving their goals. Resource management skill is exceedingly crucial. 

                When people need you, they will be looking for you. That means you still have the market. When someone needs any cracked softwares, I give to him. When someone needs any books or notes, I lend to him. When someone needs my shirt or boot, I lend to him. When someone needs any movies or documentary, I pass to him. When someone is having troubles with his PC or softwares, I will come to his room to solve the problem for him as far as I can. I try my best to search any information or solution suggested for him. I will always attempt to fulfill their requests to “show” to them I am “good”.  Whether or not I am good is very depending upon how useful I am to them. Or in the other way how well do they know me. I can share everything with you as far as it is possible.
                You may in your heart think that I am complaining, but I would say you are 20% correct. Yet in your mind, “Why do you write this article then if you are not complaining”. I write because I like to express my feeling or my thought via words. I like the beauty of language as well as its sarcasm. Writing is not always about something negative or complaint. In my previous article, I did write to give credit to some. Besides, another best part of writing is it gives you your personal time to think about what other people write. In contrast, if I express via verbal communication, some may be or must be saying “This world is now like that one…”. “Everyone cares more for himself. You must accept the fact…” etc.

                Undoubtedly yes. It is a fact that people are now very “good” in resource management in order to achieve their objectives. I do not expect them to treat me as if I help them a lot. I do not expect them to think of me when they plan doing something. I do not expect them to automatically reserve a place for me when I am not around. I wish I can expect, but I just cannot expect something like that. I just believe in Newton’s Third Law of Motion i.e. Action=Reaction. I just hope my action will has some reaction in return, but it is not necessarily to be one. Some may comment that I am too quiet to make a request or “berat mulut” to ask. You are correct because I thought I live in an ideal world. That’s why I say I am awful in using people.

                Never ever 100% presume that someone has used me and I write this article. I am just writing what I feel all along what I encounter and think of. I wish I am wrong too. That’s all. I can’t blame the world but myself. Hahaha. P/S: I wrote this article when I was doing traffic survey at Senai.

31/3/2011  6.15pm   Cloudy

4 comments:

  1. Action= reaction, think it is quite similar to the Marshall Mcluhan's theory. ''The Medium is the Message''. Interesting statement, it really makes you realise how people live nowaday, be free from what and how the people taught you the way we should live and believe since we were first born.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi anonymous. I am thinking of who are you actually. By the way, thanks for this theory. See how far can I widen my mind through it.

    ReplyDelete