Friday, September 18, 2009

My Cup of Tea

Nowadays, it seems like most of the people get their cup of tea very early, but why not me? Perhaps I prefer coffee to tea, particularly the 3-in-1 coffee (which is a very good friend of mine especially during the exam week or assignment time. Hehe.)Or it is maybe that I just do not know how to enjoy tea, so there is no tea for me to taste even a little bit.

Sometimes, you may have found your favorite cup of tea, but that cup is too sought after as it is very hot. Besides tea, there are still lots of beverages for me to choose. However, I do not like to have a cup just for the sake of having (as many of your friends do have theirs). Fortunately, there are still friends who have not found their cup of tea (just like me) or lost theirs as the cups are too hot.So, let's find our cup of tea together but not the same cup oh or else....Haha. All in all, I am still searching for my favorite cup of tea, in the mean time, improving myself to be a better man, equipping myself with all kinds of skills needed to be great tea taster.

2 comments:

  1. Hey i would like to comment about this altho its kinda long ago this post..
    Yes u are rite sumtimes there are too many beverages for u to choose.. but until when u wan choose ?
    do you wan to just keep trying all types ? but not decided which one u wan ?
    imagine there is a cup of milo in front of u.. and u really really wan it.. but u said since its too hot.. i wan to wait it to cool down.. but halfway other ppl grab it and drink it.. and u dont have your milo..
    my opinion.. if the drink is hot.. just grab and drink it.. it may burn ur lips.. but u are satisfied in ur heart..
    what is hard in guys that they nvr take the first step.. keep saying the rite one will come one day.. Hello wake up.. this is a dog eat dog world.. no longer the olden days where u just wait girls to come.. haha.. omg i comment too long sorry ya :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Thx 4 ur comment. A dog eat dog world. Huhu.Dun worry, once I have chosen the cup, I will try to get my lips burnt.

    ReplyDelete