Friday, August 7, 2009

Uni Life

5 August 2009 1.30pm

First of all, Happy birthday to Soon Seng! May your wish(es) come(s) true (hope that one of your wishes is that our sinusoidal group win a category (the best of course is all categories) of the bridge competition. RM9000 is awaiting us. Hahaha. Mimpi hari siang. But this can even motivate us more in designing our bridge.

I am really busy recently as many stuffs have to be dealt with : assignment + entrepreneur interview + bridge competition discussion & proposal + last and most importantly, tests are coming very soon (as they may affect your result). Result is not everything (as many say when they attempt to please you about your not-so-good result), but result does be something.

I participate in Bridge Competition 2009 organized by own Faculty (FKA UTM) this year as I think it is a chance for me to show-off no no no… I mean gain experience. Haha. Actually I take part because I think that it is an event by my faculty, it will be a great loss if I do not even take part in this biannual competition for even once in my 4-year uni life in UTM. I did visit the competition last time back to the year 2007 in the Uni main hall (DSI) when I was first year. During that time, I just felt that , “Wah, I must come “play play” as well if I have the chance”. Now, the (once-in-a-lifetime) opportunity has come (as I will have already graduated in the next competition in year 2011), so I grab this chance to “compact” my Uni life. Just hope that it will not disappoint me. The proposal have been submitted and we are now just waiting for the letter from the organizer confirming that our bridge design is accepted for the competition. May our bridge win !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment